How I plan to market your home:
Approximately more than 85% of the homes in this country are sold using a REALTOR® I thought I would show you why I am important to the process of getting homes sold. This is what I will do to help you get your home sold as quickly as possible and for the most amount of money:
1.) Help you determine the right price of your home by preparing a detailed market analysis of comparable properties sold within the past 6-12 months and by providing current market conditions.
2.) Make your home more marketable by giving you recommendations on preparing your home to show. The way you live in your home and the way you sell your home are not the same.
3.) Submit your property to the Multiple Listing Service immediately for exposure to all of the members of the Knox County Board of REALTORS®.
4.) Display a RE/MAX FOR SALE sign in your yard to notify all of the people who pass by your home.
5.) Prepare alternative ways for Buyers to finance your home and discuss the best options for you (the seller).
6.) Advertise in publications that will attract Buyers to your area and price range. Here is a list of places I regularly advertise my listings in:
- Mt. Vernon Homes Magazine
- Customized Web Site: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post And Update All Listings In Real Time Via Facebook &As Changes Occur
- Other Websites Utilized: Realtor.com, RE/MAX.com, Trulia.com, & More!!!
- Cider Press Newspaper (For Our Apple Valley Properties)
- Mt. Vernon Newspaper
- Knox County Citizen (For Fredericktown and Surrounding Areas)
7.) Through me you have access to a Nationwide RE/MAX Relocation Service with over 87,000 REALTORS® in over 2,000 offices in all 50 states, and around the world.
8.) Schedule Open Houses, as needed, to stimulate activity.
9.) Keep you informed as often as possible (usually on a weekly basis) of current market conditions by providing feedback on showings and any other activities that relate to your home being sold.
10.) Review your property’s market placement after 30 days if it hasn’t sold and make recommendations on what to do to get it SOLD. Sort out prospects by: Prequalifying Buyers, Screening lookers and answering questions about your home specifically.
11.) Sell Buyers on taking action by knowing the neighborhood, competing properties in the area and the many special features your home has to offer.
12.) Negotiate the purchase agreement and, in doing so, represent your best interests. (Please note: A dual agency situation could apply)
13.) Assist the Buyer or Buyers Realtor in finding the best financing alternatives, if needed, to keep the transaction in place.
14.) Coordinate all of the closing details:
- Follow up with Buyers mortgage application.
- Order and schedule appraisal.
- Provide appraiser with comparable sales.
- Order all title work.
- Order lender(s) payoff.
- Coordinate all inspections i.e. termite, gas, radon, well, septic, property inspection and other certifications (if necessary).
- Review the settlement figures for accuracy.
- Arrange for Power of Attorney (POA- if needed).
- The bottom line is that we will help you get your home SOLD! as quickly as possible and for the most amount of money.
Here is what we do to help you find a home:
1.) Help you get pre-qualified with a lender so that you can see what price range you can afford and to show that you are a serious buyer. We also inform you of the lenders who currently have the best rates at that particular time.
2.) Pull up customized computer printouts of all of the homes in the area and price range that you have requested.
3.) Setup showings for all properties that you would like to view.
4.) Negotiate the purchase agreement and, in doing so, represent your best interests. (Please note: A dual agency situation could apply)
5.) Coordinate all of the closing details.
Remember, you do not pay me! The listing broker who is acting in the seller’s interest pays me. I work for you to get the home you desire for the least amount of money.
(740) 504-4069 (Direct/Cellular)
(740) 397-2547 (Fax)
RE/MAX Stars Realty is a Licensed Ohio Real Estate Brokerage